Instructional Books, CDs, and Tapes
The Greatest Genealogy Books Bundle
This bundle includes everything you need to become an efficient genealogist.
- Red Book 3rd Edition is the culmination of several years' worth of research on the part of
scholars, historians and professional genealogists.
- The Source, A Guidebook of American Genealogy, is Ranked #1 in genealogy references.
- Printed Sources, A Guide to Published Genealogical Records, Includes study lists of
everything from "how-to" tutorials to "where-to" guides.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Genealogy
provides you with the tools you need, for tracking down family records and locating long-lost
relatives. Learn idiot-proof steps for finding family documents; money-saving tips for planning
investigative trips and helpful hints on using electronic resources. The Idiot's Guide even comes
with exhaustive lists of genealogical repositories and archives!
Genealogy.com Library Collection
a growing collection of personal family histories, newspaper articles and other U.S.-focused
resources including images from the 1850 U.S. Census and nearly every type of record! Find names,
dates, personal stories and other numerous details that enable you to piece together an individual's
life story or trace a family through time.
International and Passenger Records Collection
This authoritative collection includes passenger lists for all of America's major Atlantic ports,
plus European, British, and Canadian records.
Great Collection of Genealogy Books
at Amazon.com for researching your ancestry in most countries, including the US, using a variety of records.
A Collection of Genealogy Resources on CD
at Amazon.com for researching your family history, using the convenience of a searchable CD.
Genealogical Publishing Company
features 2000 genealogy titles. Use the previous link to browse all categories. Use the following
links to find your specific interest:
The Shops at Ancestry.com
- Books to help you find your ancestors.
- Historical records, resources and documents.
- Reference books and CDs and genealogy supplies.
- Genealogy technology from cameras to computers.